Monday, January 30, 2012

Super amazing day...

Today.

Today I get to drive almost an hour a way to paint because the person whose job it is, is incapable of doing so. Of painting--from a sample I've given--to floorboards...and wall...

Then again, they were incapable of cutting out the walls with pictures and measurements to show how they should be shaped.

They also don't have the proper tools for their job so they can, I don't know, do their job instead of asking me a billion questions on the phone.

And then I get to deal with the interfering bitch monster who can't keep their nose out of anything and must have an opinion about everything--I really can't wait to tell her today that I don't give a fuck about her opinion and that the set is going to look the way I want it, because I designed it, and she can suck a dick which would probably make her far more happy than she is right now.

I'm usually not this petty, but I find it amazing the level of emotional manipulation these people try to inflict. My smile and nod is not about giving in, it's about restraining myself from tearing their eyes out.

Oh Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment