Wednesday, February 1, 2012

$200

The going rate for what your family will loan you when times are tough. I am actually VERY surprised that all the family members I've reached out to have agreed to send me money. This is a great moment in my family's history as we are not known for our fiduciary kindness, but rather our condescension and 'I told you so's'.

Chalk this one up to--you learn something new everyday.

Now, off to paint some walls and floors, oh joy! However, it is all made easier by the fact that my director likes what I'm doing and has told the stressful lady who runs the theatre to just trust me. She's not all bad, no one is, just so VERY difficult to work with. Immaturity in an adult who has a high position of responsibility is tiring.

Speaking of tiring, I really hope I get to take this weekend off. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment