Saturday, February 4, 2012

Saturday!

I kinda have the day off! Yay! I do have to do a little show shopping, but nothing mega and then I get to spend the rest of the day not painting or hanging wallpaper or hearing how inferior I am  lol

It's funny the things people say in order to make themselves look better--and yet I could point out several things they are doing wrong and make snide comments as well, but I don't. Gossip is never a good thing, but I wonder if actively trying to demoralize someone is on par or worse. I've been accused of being mean but I've actually never tried to beat someone down with my words--odd, that.

Anyways, I'm feeling well, looking forward to wearing clean non-paint splattered clothes and makeup and feeling human and not like a robot, rawr!

No comments:

Post a Comment